A leading team of professionals
To deliver on its mandate ARET is organized as follows:
- Board of Trustees which sets policy and approves programmes,
- Executive Management which runs the daily operations of the Trust,
- Members of staff in various departments who are responsible for implementing all activities.
Currently the Board of Trustees consists of eight members representing various Trustee organizations as follows:
- TAMA has 4 members
- Ministry of Agriculture has 2 members
- TEAM has 1 member
- NASFAM has 1 member
The Trust’s Executive Management is headed by a Chief Executive Officer and has five departments as follows:
- Research & Technical Services headed by the Head of Research and Technical Services (HRTS)
- Extension & Specialist Services headed by the Head and Extension and Specialist Services (HESS)
- Mwimba College of Agriculture headed by the College Principal.
- Internal Business Unit headed by the Internal Business Officer (IBDO)
- Finance and Administration headed by the Finance and Administration Manager (FAM)
Malawi’s premier research institution
call us: (265) 1 761 148
Number of Farmers serviced
We would like to hear from you.
If you have any questions, please go to the FAQs Section.